When your face is covered with acne, you are trying to get rid of them the whole day. What will you say if we tell you that you can fight acne even during your sleep? We bet you will be thrilled, won’t you? You may if it really reasonable to fight acne while you are sleeping.
Yes, it is. It is a proven fact that skin produces sebum mostly at night and excretes it all next day long. Yes, many people successfully get rid of acne overnight due to our picked remedies and recipes. Why not to begin getting rid of acne 24/7 from today? Just choose one or some following methods and get your clean skin much faster!
- The first method: Anti-acne medicines
- The second method: Home remedies
- The third method: Natural remedies
Drugstores and specialized shops nowadays can satisfy every need and fit any taste. Here you can find cosmetic substance of any possible kind: creams, lotions, oils, masks, emulsion etc; your eyes may be fairly dazzled by such abundance. However, you have to choose a good substance carefully and intelligently. Purchasing the first item that met your eyes is simple money wasting.
Remember that good anti-acne cosmetics do not contain big amounts of fats and oils, alcohols, flavoring and coloring agents and preservatives (at least all these substances are situated in the very end of the contents list). These substances can harm your skin by drying it or stopping up your pores. In this situation you will never get rid of acne overnight but will find some new black spots next morning! There are different types of skin (dry, fat, normal), and you have to choose a proper item especially for your skin to get results. Anyway, we advise you to visit you dermatologist and ask for some help. Be sure that a professional can explain what cosmetics you need to buy and how you need to use them.
Please note: You have to buy only approved medicines. Please follow all the prescriptions of a medicine. Remember: all medicines can be dangerous when they are overdosed. You have to be absolutely sure that you do not have an allergy to probable ingredients of any medicines. Consult your doctor if you are not sure about buying any kind of medicines.
Sometimes you do not have a possibility to buy cosmetics for one reason to another. Don’t lose your heart; you can always try to get rid of acne overnight at home. These useful tips tell how to watch for your skin’s hygiene and how to get rid of acne overnight.
- Change your bedding frequently. Yes, getting rid of acne overnight will not bring you any results on dirty bed linen. Bed linen that was not changed for more than one week usually accumulates germs and dirt. Surely, they will not help you to get rid of acne. By the way, the cloth your bed clothes are made of is an important factor in the war against acne. Try to buy satin or silk linen in order to minimize frictions between your skin and your bed.
- Simple white toothpaste can be a great remedy for acne. Be aware to use only white toothpaste, not gel, as it doesn’t work. Just apply some paste on your acne, pimples or acne scars and leave it for the whole night. Wash your face with soap or specialized cleanser next morning.
- Processing your skin with steam can also be a good way to get rid of acne overnight. Cover your back of the head with a towel and process your skin with some steam got from boiled water. Remember that you must keep your face away from the source of steam enough in order to be safe from burns. Steam opens your pores and improves sebum excretion.
- You can make a great anti-acne paste with baking soda. All you have to do is to mix some soda with water or lemon juice and apply the paste on your skin for a couple of minutes. Then wash your face carefully and go to bed. You can see changes came right after three or four procedures!
Please note: Use only certified chemicals for your bedding. Check if you do not have allergy for the ingredients. Toothpaste can harm your skin, as it has strong dewatering properties. Do not apply it to your skin for more than a night. Steam can be dangerous, so be careful with it. Please use only 100% water for making steam, as dirty water can contain poisons that will process your skin and harm you.
It is true, many plants and fruits contain substances that can help your skin to get rid of acne. Here you are able to find some working remedies made of only natural components.
- Lemon. Lemon is known as a great anti-acne fruit. It contains acids and vitamin C that supply our skin. Squeeze 1 lemon and cover your face with its juice using cotton or special sponge. Leave it for the whole night and wash it off next morning.
- Egg white successfully dries your pimples and acne. Just separate it from yolks and apply on your face before going to bed. Just remove this mask with warm water in the morning.
- Mesh a potato and apply this mass on your skin for 5 minutes just before getting to bed. Potatoes are rich for vitamin C and they will dry your acne immediately. Don’t forget to wash your face with warm water in five minutes.
- In order to kill bacteria that produce acne you can use aloe vera gel, honey and tea tree oil. These natural remedies must be applied on your skin (only on affected zones) for maximum ten minutes (except tree oil, it can be applied for the whole night). Do this procedure before getting sleep and wash your face with clean water.
Please note: These methods are not scientifically proved. Please be sure that you operate only with known plants, fruits or vegetables. If you are not sure, please consult a professional, as unknown plants can be poisonous.
All methods listed above will surely help you to get rid of acne overnight. However, you should remember that they are not good for everybody, so if you see the method is not working, try another one or combine them. Anyway, it is always better to consult a professional about these methods in order to get rid of acne overnight effectively.