Women’s breast can be a subject of admiration, envy, lust … A woman’s self-esteem largely depends on its appearance. A beautiful tightened breast is the dream of many women, especially those who came out of their maiden age, gave birth to a baby, and nourished it with mother’s milk. Time does not turn back and, of course, the breast looks not the same as before.
Having trusted the advertisement, women begin to look for a miraculous breast-lifting cream, go to fitness clubs to be taught exercises to pull up the muscles of the chest, are interested in the latest innovations like tightening the breast with threads, and also begin to lead a healthy lifestyle and pour the chest with cold water while others who want to get a guaranteed result and who know how to make the breast beautiful and smart collect information and search for a clinic where they will be offered one of the achievements of modern plastic surgery – a breast lift.
- Method number 1: Filiform Lifting
- Method number 2: Lipofilling
- Method number 3: Mastopexy
- Method number 4: Mammaplasty
One of the most popular modern methods of breast lifting is a procedure using threads. What is the thread-lift of the breast? Breast lift by filaments is a non-surgical correction method aimed at improving the shape of the breast.
As any medical and cosmetic procedure, the thread lift has its drawbacks and pluses. The main disadvantages are the high cost of the procedure and the limited readings for carrying out. A filament lift is not performed if the patient has a heavily sagging chest or breast size larger than the third one. Various types of threads are used for the procedure. All threads are divided into 2 main groups:
- Absorbable: These threads contain polylactic acid, lactic acid, polydioxanone.
- Not absorbable: They are made of polypropylene, gold, platinum.
The procedure for tightening the breast with threads is performed in the following cases:
- A small ptosis of the breast in the patient, while the volume of the glandular tissue of the breast should be preserved.
- Prevention of ptosis.
Thread lifting in order to prevent further sagging of the breast is desirable to be done after mastopexy and operations to reduce the volume of the mammary glands.
But this procedure is not suitable for everyone, there are certain limitations: It is suitable for a breast of a small size (no more than the 3rd). Lifting is effective only with weak or not very pronounced sagging of the breast. Also, physicians identify a number of circumstances in which a thread pull is not only not desirable to conduct, but even dangerous.
Important: The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis in a specialized clinic or medical center. The average duration of the procedure is 2 hours, which depends on the number of threads used. Usually enough 4-8 for each breast, the average length of one thread is 7 centimeters.
This is one of the easiest ways to increase the volume of the breast, without resorting to the use of implants. This method has been used for more than a century! Such a plastic surgery allows to restore the mammary gland in patients who have undergone the removal of cancers. Lipofilling breast helps to adjust the shape of the breast after lactation, with asymmetry and after intensive weight loss. In the areas of withdrawal, postoperative risks are identical to those caused by liposuction: the presence of bruising for 15-21 days, pain calmed by simple analgesics and ice, swelling masking the thinning of the silhouette that will become visible after 1 month (final aspect after 3 months), variable fatigue depending on the volume of fat and the need to wear compression clothes around the clock for 1 month.
During the period of 15 to 21 days, the breast volume is larger than the end result due to edema and a predicted loss of 30-40% fat in the first 3 months. The essence of the correction is to take fatty tissue and then insert it into the subcutaneous space. The material is taken from the problem areas of the patient, cleaned and injected with a syringe. The benefits are :
- the instant result,
- small lesions in the operated area,
- the absence of complications and the fact that the introduced fat is not torn away by the body.
However, this procedure is not recommended for women with healthy breasts, who just want to increase its volume. For such an operation, a large amount of adipose tissue is required, which can not quickly take root because of a lack of blood supply. This is fraught with the formation of scar tissue. In this case, it is better to give preference to different implants. Complete rehabilitation after plastic surgery takes from one week to a month, depending on the amount of correction performed and individual characteristics.
In the first few days after surgery, there may be a sensation of skin tightening at the site of surgery, resulting from postoperative edema. 2-3 days, there are moderate pains in the area of surgery, which are calmed down by taking medications. Edema decreases within a week. Within a week, you can return to normal life and go to work, avoiding heavy loads.
Important: The preliminary result of the operation is estimated after 1 month, the final result is 2-3 months. The effect of this operation is preserved for life.
The correction of the mammary glands allows women to get rid of the unpleasant consequences of sagging the breast. The cause of the appearance of this problem can be the bearing and feeding of the baby, rapid and significant weight loss, the initial inconsistency of the large breast to a weak muscle-ligament apparatus or age-related changes. The skin of the breast is stretched, it loses its elasticity. Therefore, flattening and sagging of the mammary glands occurs.
Swollen, flabby mammary glands not only cause a woman a psychotrauma, but also bring a certain physical discomfort. Therefore, it is so important to restore their former perfection and attractiveness. You can tighten the breast with the help of a common plastic surgery – mastopexy.
Breast lift is recommended for women facing the following problems:
- displacement of the nipple and areola down;
- mammary gland asymmetry;
- significant stretches have formed for various reasons;
- mismatch of the volume of mammary glands and the surrounding skin.
The operation allows you to give the breast the perfect shape by redistributing its “native” soft tissues: excising excess skin and moving the nipple to a higher position. Depending on the severity of mastoptosis and the state of soft tissues, a surgical intervention option is chosen.
The degree of intervention can vary from a minimal sickle-shaped incision along the edge of the nipple and full preservation of the glandular tissue to wide incisions with partial removal of the gland tissues. The breast after the operation will be tightened, raised and will get a beautiful shape. Due to cosmetic sutures, traces of surgical intervention will be almost invisible.
Paraareolar tightening of the mammary glands is recommended for a small chest and mildly expressed omission. The nipple is moved upward after a small sickle-shaped incision above the areola or circularly around the areola.
With mild mastopoies resort to vertical mastopexy. The incision is made vertically downwards (from the nipple to the crease of the skin under the breast) and around the nipple. The nipple is lifted to a predetermined value, and the excess skin below it is removed. Breast tissues are slightly injured.
Correct even more serious shortcomings allows the T-shaped breast lift. Two wide incisions make the technique the most traumatic, but allow you to correct the shape of a large by volume and significantly lowered breast.
An obligatory preoperative examination, along with a consultation of a plastic surgeon and anesthesiologist, includes a visit to the therapist, mammologist and gynecologist. This is necessary to identify the possible fibrotic changes in the mammary gland and cysts that require observation or treatment, and discuss issues of pregnancy planning. After all, after lactation, ptosis may appear again.
Possible contraindications are also detected using an electrocardiogram, fluorography and general clinical tests. Before the operation, taking blood thinning medications is forbidden, and eating should be excluded 4-5 hours before the beginning of the operation.
During the first 3-4 weeks after the operation, it is recommended to wear compression linen, softly supporting the breast, reducing postoperative edema and pain inevitably arising at the wound site, and also accelerating the rehabilitation of the patient. An analgesic pharmaceutical is prescribed to reduce the pain effect, and antibiotics can be used to prevent complications.
Important: It is not recommended to choose mastopexy for women planning to postpone pregnancy in the future. In this case, it’s better to postpone the operation. Although mastopexy does not affect future pregnancy and the possibility of breast-feeding, but during pregnancy, the size and shape of the breast can change.
Plastic high-tech surgery on the female breast, leading to the transformation of its size and shape, today is called mammoplasty. At the request of the client and the testimony of a plastic surgeon, the breast can be enlarged by the addition of implants or on the contrary reduced by excision of excess fatty tissue. The problem of ptosis (sagging) of the breast is solved by removing a fragment of the skin and glandular tissue, fixing the breast in a normal position. Find out the most useful information about what a modern quality breast correction, for this you need only read this review.
Who should use the method of mammoplasty? Surgical changes in the shape of the breast, correction of its position on the body and size may be required in different situations, most often the operation is required with the problems discussed below.
- Mammoplasty eliminates macrospatia: Under the macrospatia, specialists understand the apparent increase in the female breast in size. Against the background of this pathology of hyper-development, natural elasticity and normal location of the breast persist. Women such a feature of the body delivers a lot of discomfort, why it is forced to resort to the services of plastic surgeons.
- Mammoplasty versus micromastia: The diagnosis of micromasia implies an unusually small size of the female breast. It’s about congenital pathology. Also implants implant with amastia, which occurs in representatives of both sexes, but it does not solve the entire complex of problems, but only the aesthetic side of the question, the patient feels more confident.
- Mammoplasty helps to get rid of ptosis of mammary glands: For women, for various reasons, ptosis is seen, that is, sagging down, mammary glands. At the same time, the size of the breast is preserved, but it falls closer to the stomach and is visually out of place.
- Mammoplasty corrects the breast after lactation: Sometimes, there is an unpleasant phenomenon for women, the so-called post-lactation involution. This pathology can be recognized by the fact that the mammary glands are significantly reduced in size. The problem often occurs when the end of lactation occurs naturally – that is, the process of breastfeeding the baby with milk from the mother’s mammary glands is completed.
In what cases is mammoplasty contraindicated? Doctors may refuse to operate a woman if the surgeon’s examination, examination and consultation led to the identification of at least one of the following health problems: serious pathologies in the internal organs; the age of the patient is less than 18 years; oncological processes in the body; infection; violation of normal blood clotting; state of lactation. One hundred percent contraindication to mammoplasty is the state of lactation. If breastfeeding is completed, the operation is postponed to a later date. Traditionally, the mother, after the birth of the baby, produces breast milk for about one year – it is a natural mechanism useful for a woman and a child, which should not be interrupted earlier and suppressed in every possible way.
Mammoplasty: a plastic surgery to change the size, shape or location of the breast. Examination of a woman before mammoplasty Traditionally, physicians try to optimally prepare a woman’s body for the upcoming intervention before making a breast correction. For this purpose, special measures are taken to obtain the maximum information about the body, among them: blood donation for general analysis; delivery of urine sample for general analysis; ultrasound examination of mammary glands; electrocardiogram; delivery of tests for hepatitis; blood coagulogram; delivery of blood for biochemical analysis. These measures, or any other doctor-appointed examination, are aimed at identifying hidden pathologies and preventing complications.
The advantages of breast correction:
- elimination of physical defects in the body;
- prevention of abnormally large breasts;
- increasing the attractiveness and quality of relations with the opposite sex;
- improving self-esteem, which affects all areas of life.
What should you do before the mammoplasty procedure? If a woman was examined, she received the doctor’s consent for the operation, then she is given detailed instructions on how to behave and what exactly she needs to do.
Important: Initially, a woman may be tormented by painful sensations, discomfort in the area of the mammary glands. To ease this condition, it is allowed to use pain killers.
Diet for Breast Augmentation
Proper nutrition contributes to the overall strengthening of the woman’s body, tightening the skin and forming a beautiful breast in a natural way. In this case, you need to include in your diet such products:
- A high content of protein, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins in the food prevents the appearance of stretch marks and keeps the youth of the skin of the breast.
- Dried apricots and bananas preserve the youthfulness of the skin and nourish it from the inside.
- Porridge from cereals and products with bran strengthen the subcutaneous fatty cellulose, keeping the shape of the breast.
- Pork fat in a small amount supports the fat tissue of the breast.
- Vegetables and fruits, seaweed are rich in vitamins, preserving the magnificent look of the breasts.
- Olives, sesame seeds, flax seeds are useful for your bust because of the high content of monounsaturated fats.
- The drinking regime promotes the preservation of moisture in the skin of the breast and the maintenance of its healthy and well-groomed appearance.