Nature has been very generous to a man presenting many treasures. One of them is natural essential oils and vegetable oils. The sphere of use of miracle liquid is great – from medicine to cooking, but for women it has become an exceptional opportunity to prolong beauty and youth. A light, fragrant drop of oil has exclusive properties for the face skin if you want to eliminate wrinkles. With its help you can avoid early skin aging and any unpleasant defects. Herbal remedies contain a whole list of substances necessary for a skin: vitamins and phospholipids, macroelements and trace elements, phytosterols and other biological active substances. They are very easily absorbed by the human body and participate in the metabolism.
In the composition of each natural product there are also unique ingredients that distinguish it from others. The common beneficial properties allow using natural gifts to fight wrinkles. But, as with any cosmetic product, there are important nuances that you should know and consider. Then the skin of the face will delight with its radiance and elasticity. Learn more about the most valuable essential oils that can be effectively used by women who want to look beautiful as long as possible.
- Oil number 1: Jojoba oil
- Oil number 2: Apricot Oil
- Oil number 3: Castor oil
- Oil number 4: Rosehip oil
- Oil number 5: Sea-bucktorn oil
- 5 Rules You Should Know to Use Face Oil from Wrinkles
Vegetable oil from wrinkles around the eyes is gaining considerable popularity. The variety of kinds of wonderful means allows to choose each lady optimal for her skin type. One of the most frequently used oils is jojoba oil. Useful properties of cosmetic jojoba oil for the skin around the eyes are caused by the action of substances that appear in its chemical composition. Its value and uniqueness for cosmetology lies in the fact that, in addition to a large number of vitamins and mineral elements, phytoncides and amino acids, fatty and organic acids (they are present in almost all cosmetic oils), this product has a rare acid – eicosenic, related to fatty . Thanks to it, jojoba has a beneficial effect on the skin around the eyes, different from the results of applying other cosmetic oils in this area. Each of its components, penetrating the skin, conducts active work at the cellular level.
- Numerous fatty acids perfectly moisturize the defenseless, weak, delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes, which constantly lacks moisture, its from scorching ultraviolet rays and corrosive action of sea salt in resorts in summer, in winter – from very low temperatures, as well as other harmful, aggressive external factors with which the skin of this region STI face to face on a daily basis.
- Unique and so rare eicosenic acid in the composition of jojoba – recognized in cosmetology champion in the recovery, tissue regeneration. It efficiently and quickly renews cells that have worked their way out, helps regenerate damaged, injured tissues, restore the skin around the eyes the former radiance, elasticity and elasticity.
- Eicosenoid, tetracosenic, docosahexone in the composition of jojoba oil are also very unusual components, which, are not present in other cosmetic oils. It is not necessary because of them to be afraid to apply jojoba for skin healing of the eyelids, because in this case they are softened by the action of the above fatty acids and have a great effect on the functioning of the blood vessels, since they speed up the subcutaneous circulation. This provides the cells with the necessary amount of oxygen and other nutrients. Tocopherol in jojoba, in close tandem with numerous and no less useful amino acids enhances the anti-aging effect of the remedy on the skin around the eyes.
How to use jojoba oil to fight wrinkles?
In the presence of fine wrinkles around the eyes oil can be used in pure form or with the addition of 1 tbsp. a pair of drops of essential oil of neroli, roses. To combat deep wrinkles, use a mix of jojoba and avocado or almonds (1: 1) with addition for each tbsp. 1-2 drops of pine or fennel.
Important: Jojoba oil is necessary for the skin around the eyes as the main building material that helps eicosenic acid to renew cells, smooth wrinkles, improve skin color, cope with dark circles and bags.
Apricot or as it is also called, apricot kernel oil, refers to the ethereal extracts of cold pressed. Due to such production in solution the maximum quantity of useful substances is preserved: vitamins, microminerals, essential amino acids.
What makes apricot oil useful for face skin:
- In its composition, there is a huge amount of vitamins, the main among them is A, E and C. Thanks to such a combination, it is an excellent remedy for the removal of pigment spots, deep wrinkles, flabbiness;
- But the main in the composition is almost unique vitamin F, which is by percentage more than all other trace elements combined. It is responsible for the accelerated regeneration of cells, which makes it possible to restore the epidermis turgor in the shortest possible time. Also, due to its effect, the upper layer becomes smoother, the roughnesses are eliminated;
- Amino acids help to increase softness. In addition, they help fight toxins. Soaking up, oil cleans the cells, removing harmful products with the help of excretory system;
- Minerals (magnesium, zinc, calcium) help to strengthen the production of collagen and elastane.
Indications for the use of apricot kernel oil:
- mimic and age wrinkles, loss of elasticity, flabbiness, changes in the face oval due to decreased collagen production;
- Gray complexion, pigmentation spots, redness;
- Inflamed acne, acne, comedones and acne.
- In addition, in some cases dermatologists prescribe almond and apricot oil against post-acne;
- Apricot is also extremely useful for beriberi and skin peeling;
How to use apricot oil from wrinkles?
Apricot oil exclusively regenerates and tones up the skin, has a rejuvenating effect, smoothing the fine lines of wrinkles on the face. You can use 1-2 drops for massage even in pure form, or even better, add the same amount to a one-off portion of facial creams.
Important: Even if you don’t have wrinkles yet, you are recommended to use an apricot oil for deep nourishment of the face. Especially after winter avitaminosis.
Castor oil is a mixture of several fatty acids useful to the skin, among which the main role is played by ricinoleic, linoleic and oleic. In cosmetology, it is recommended to use castor oil around the eyes in order to smooth out small wrinkles in this area, to prevent or stop the ptosis of eyelids (their sagging). The advantages of this product is that it does not dry out and at the same time, differing by a rather greasy consistency, does not form an unpleasant film on the skin. Therefore, you should definitely try to have it at home. Castor oil is ideal for the regular care of this area of the face, as it has protective, moisturizing and rejuvenating properties.
The unique chemical composition contains substances that, penetrating to the cellular level, become there the most active participants in all possible metabolic processes. Each of them has its own effect on the state of the epidermis around the eyes:
- palmitic acid is an ideal natural conductor that perfectly fulfills the transport function: it enhances the permeability of cell membranes, thereby helping all the other castor oil substances soak into the skin around the eyes much deeper, penetrate into the blood more intensively;
- stearic acid is a natural moisturizer: it prevents evaporation of moisture from the cells, retains it for dry, aging skin;
- stearin also performs protective functions, protecting the epidermis around the eyes from external factors that irritate, aggressively affect it: ultraviolet (solar) radiation, various vapors, drop, too high and low temperatures, sea salt (at resorts), chlorine (in pools );
- oleic acid activates cellular processes: metabolism (the result is rejuvenation), moisturizing (the skin around the eyes becomes not so dry), restoration of protective functions (the epidermis acquires the ability to repel attacks from the outside);
- ricinoleic acid is found in castor oil in large quantities, and it is this that promotes the process of skin rejuvenation around the eyes: wrinkles are smoothed, the sagging of the eyelids ceases, the skin becomes elastic, radiant, young;
- linoleic acid is another moisturizing component in castor oil that will not allow the skin around the eyes to suffer from dryness and even more so – peeling (seasonal cosmetic defect, which many suffer in winter and spring).
- tocopherol (rejuvenating vitamin E) – activates in the cells the process of producing collagen, elastin fibers, due to which the skin around the eyes ages much more slowly;
- Retinol (restoring vitamin A) has a therapeutic effect on the epidermis of this face area – it regenerates the damaged tissue.
How to use castor oil?
Mix 1 teaspoonful of two cosmetic oils – castor and peach oil. Lightly heat the mixture in one container in a water bath and apply to the skin around the eyes. After a month of such oily rejuvenating therapy there will be no trace from a network of fine wrinkles. Or you can moisten your fingers in a small amount of pre-heated castor oil and gently (better by tapping light movements) apply it on the upper and lower eyelids in a pure form.
Important: With the regular application of castor oil in the morning, hateful bags and edemas in this area of the face will cease to appear, and the sight will again be clean and radiant.
Rosehip oil has the following vital ingredients for your skin:
- Vitamins such as A and C prevent the aging of the skin, promote the fastest regeneration of its cells, have antioxidant properties.
- Vitamins of group B moisturize the skin, effectively eliminate acne and acne, tighten the contour of the face.
- Vitamin K has healing properties, it is often used to accelerate the wounds after plastic surgery, besides it brightens the skin and eliminates pigmentation.
- Vitamin E helps to smooth wrinkles, even on such delicate areas of the skin as the area around the eyes.
- Linoleic acid Fatty acids. With their lack of skin becomes flabby and saggy. The linoleic acid, which is part of the rosehip oil, helps to cope with pimples and normalizes the water balance of the skin.
- Oleic acid produces a lifting effect, whereas myristic acid perfectly fulfills the role of a conductor for other components of rose hips oil, applied from wrinkles.
- Micro- and macro elements. These include copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium, which improve the metabolism of cells, normalize the elasticity of the skin and secretion of subcutaneous fat, prevent the appearance of acne and improve the color of the skin.
How to use rosehip oil for skin?
Rose hip oil for face from wrinkles around the eyes is better to be used following this method: you need to apply it in the morning and evening to lubricate the cosmetic disk and wipe eyelids. You can even remove it with makeup, in this case, the disc is first moistened in warm water, and then a few drops of the drug are added to it. Or take1 tbsp. of rosehip oil mixed with vitamins A and E, which are bought at the pharmacy.
Important: The resulting oil mixture or oil itself without additives is used in the morning and evening constantly.
Unique healing properties of sea-buckthorn have been known for a long time. Particularly valuable is the sea buckthorn oil, which today enjoys great popularity in the field of medicine and cosmetology. Sea-buckthorn oil is indispensable in the care of a fading and wrinkled skin.
Valuable properties of sea buckthorn oil for the face:
- It has softening, nourishing, rejuvenating, toning, moisturizing, therapeutic and protective properties.
- Also it perfectly eliminates dryness and peeling of the skin, improves the tone, elasticity and elasticity of the skin, which these characteristics are somewhat lost.
- In addition, due to the rejuvenating effect, sea-buckthorn oil effectively eliminates shallow wrinkles, smoothing the relief and surface of the skin, and also protecting against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- It is also a remarkable preventive against the early manifestation of signs of aging and the formation of early wrinkles.
- It is impossible not to mention the clarifying properties of sea buckthorn oil. When systematically applied, it copes well with age spots and freckles. Thanks to active regenerating and regenerative properties, oil is recommended as a good remedy against skin damage.
How to use sea buckthorn oil from wrinkles?
It is important to know that in undiluted condition, sea buckthorn oil for the face cannot be used categorically, only in exceptional cases, with severe damages, and only by means of point application. By the way, to apply to the skin follows the sea buckthorn oil, extracted only by cold pressing and nothing else. All this is explained by the fact that it contains a substance such as carotene, and not in small amounts, which can affect the sensitivity of the skin, thus weakening its protective functions.
Sea-buckthorn oil can be added to your daily skin care cream, including for eyelid skin care (two drops of oil are enough for a single serving). When applying the cream so enriched, it is recommended to do self-massage at the same time. Due to the ability to easily and freely penetrate the skin to deep levels, the oil in combination with cosmetic products simultaneously nourishes the skin and normalizes the metabolic processes in their cells.
Important: If you have dry skin, increase the level of its hydration with the help of the daily use of sea-buckthorn, and it will become more elastic.
Pleasantly smelling oils are used in many ways, the purpose of which is to give the female face a healthy appearance.
It is enough to use two or three drops at the fingertips to perform facial massage, stimulating blood circulation.
The same amount of oils per 15 mg of base will be enough to enrich with useful substances creams and masks.
Vegetable oil from wrinkles is used as the base for dilution of the ethereal, which can not be used undiluted.
Due to the presence of substances that are a natural filter for ultraviolet radiation, the product is used before sunbathing to avoid the negative impact of the sun.
Several (5-8) drops of the miraculous ether in the bathroom will give a magnificent soothing and stimulating effect for the skin of the face.