It’s no secret that most people are unhappy with their appearance. Some people think their lips are too thin so they are opting to have lip enhancement procedure, others want to make the cheekbones less wide, and some want to get rid of premature wrinkles. But not everyone wants to make an operation and can afford paying for plastic surgery. It is for such cases that there is contour face plastic – a non-surgical method of rejuvenation and skin tightening such as botox injections and cosmetic injectables have been designed.
Despite the name, contour plastic does not apply to plastic surgery at all and does not require any damage to the skin. In fact, it is an injection method of dermal fillers for correcting the different localization and degree of expression of age-related changes. In the clinic, this procedure is performed by an experienced cosmetologist using special preparations in the form of a gel (fillers such as the dermal fillers in Virginia Beach, VA) containing a certain amount of stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, which almost completely eliminates the appearance of allergic reactions and rejection of the drug. However, there are certain things for you to take into account before making this procedure. Check what these things are and make the well-informed decision.
- Thing number 1: What Are the Indications for the Use of Contour Plastics?
- Thing number 2: Which Contraindications Does Contour Plastics Have?
- Thing number 3: How Does the Procedure of Contour Plastics Take Place?
- Thing number 4: What are Advantages and Disadvantages of Countour Plastics?
- Thing number 5: What is the Key Principle of Exposure to the Organism?
- Thing number 6: What are the Possible Unwanted Consequences?
Due to the unique ability of hyaluronic acid to fill the hypodermic space, the fillers in which it is included are used to effectively solve the following age problems and various skin defects:
- general ptosis of the facial tissues of the first degree of severity;
- the appearance of wrinkles resulting from severe dehydration of the skin;
- Vertical and horizontal wrinkles on the forehead;
- brow wrinkles;
- omission of the eyebrows;
- “Crow’s feet” and other wrinkles around the eyes;
- vertical folds on the bridge of the nose;
- deepening of the nasolacrimal groove;
- irregular nose shape;
- sagging cheeks;
- insufficiently expressed cheekbones;
- sagging, insufficient volume or deformation of the ear lobe;
- nasolabial folds of varying severity;
- perioral wrinkles;
- mimic wrinkles in the corners of the mouth;
- insufficient volume of lips;
- fuzzy or asymmetrical lip contour;
- lowered corners of the lips;
- vertical wrinkles under the lower lip;
- puppet folds (wrinkles coming from the corners of the lips to the chin and giving the face a mournful expression);
- fuzzy outline of chin;
- presence of wrinkles on the chin;
- the second chin, which resulted from a decrease in the tone of the skin.
In addition to all of the above, contour plastic provides a significant increase in the level of moisture and elasticity of the skin, as well as stimulates the production of its own hyaluronic acid and collagen.
This procedure involves injecting into the deep layers of the epidermis an active substance of natural origin, which will trigger regeneration processes in it, increase the skin turgor and give it a radiant, healthy appearance. Preparations that are introduced are called fillers. You can learn more about this by visiting services that do dermal fillers in Oak Brook, IL or dermal fillers in The Dalles, OR.
The most popular types of contour face plastics:
- the increase in the volume of the lips and the correction of their shape;
- correction of the natural shape of the cheekbones (their visual increase / decrease);
- elimination of deep mimic wrinkles;
- aligning the folds of the skin in the area of the lips, nose and chin;
- Correction of a deep tear sulcus and wrinkles around the eyes.
Important: As a result, the skin looks not only smoothed, but also significantly freshened and literally shines with health.
Despite the fact that only the safest hyaluronic acid-based fillers are used, there are such conditions of the body in which it is better not to apply this procedure to rejuvenate the skin of the face.
Contraindications to contour plastics are:
- pregnancy and the period of breastfeeding;
- diabetes and other disorders of glucose metabolism;
- arthritis and various chronic joint diseases;
- bactericidal, fungal and viral skin lesions;
- hemophilia and other disorders associated with blood coagulability;
- mechanical or laser resurfacing of the facial skin, as well as chemical peeling, carried out recently (for several months);
- individual intolerance to hyaluronic acid;
- previously injected into the skin preparations containing silicone;
- the tendency to scarring with the slightest damage to the skin.
Important: Psychological fear of injections has long been not a contraindication to the procedure, since modern methods of contour plastics suggest an absolutely safe and effective anesthesia.
Opening of ampoules with drugs that will be used occurs in the presence of the patient. She can make sure that the remedy is called exactly as the cosmetologist said, read the information about its manufacturer and check the expiration date. Immediately after the procedure, the beautician shows the patient an empty syringe so that she does not have doubts that a particular drug has been administered. In addition, all data are included in a personal medical record, so that the woman will always know which injections and at what time she was injected.
Having acquainted with the state of health of the organism and the features of the skin of the patient, a cosmetologist selects the most optimal fillers and, depending on the individual characteristics of the manifestation of the signs of aging, determines the appropriate dosage. Then, on the skin with the help of a special safe marker, the points of administration of the preparations are noted, which ensure their best distribution. After a thorough but gentle cleansing and disinfection of the skin, anesthesia is performed, if necessary.
The direct introduction of fillers is carried out with the help of the thinnest needle of an insulin syringe in a certain sequence, determined by a cosmetologist and capable of providing the best effect. Getting into soft tissues, hyaluronic acid molecules begin to actively absorb the moisture, as a result of which they increase in size and, thus, contribute to the rapid smoothing of the skin.
Substances for contour face lifting, as already mentioned, are called fillers. Their functionality depends on the type of origin of the active ingredient, its concentration in the preparation, and the overall quality of the product.
5 main types of active substances in fillers:
- hyaluronic acid;
- poly-L-lactic acid;
- calcium hydroxyalate;
- acrylic powder.
The most popular active ingredients in modern fillers are hyaluronic acid, collagen, polymethylacryl and methylacryl, as well as biogels based on the above substances. Due to the fact that calcium hydroxide and lactic acid in most cases only trigger recovery processes and no visible result in a short time do not give, they do not enjoy in patients very popular.
The procedure of contour plastics lasts from 30 to 60 minutes, and within an hour the patient can return to normal life. The absence of a long rehabilitation period and a rapid effect comparable to the surgical methods of rejuvenation makes this technique very popular among women who want to look much younger. The guaranteed result lasts from 6 to 12 months, which depends on the characteristics of metabolic processes and the general state of the organism of a certain woman.
Important: If necessary, this procedure can be repeated again because it is safe and allows you to quickly become 5-10 years younger.
Today, there are a lot of procedures for rejuvenating, however, it is the contour plastic, carried out with the help of hyaluronic acid, has many advantages over other methods.
Advantages of contour plastics, carried out with the help of hyaluronic acid:
- The substances that make up the acid are “native” to the person, so this method will not cause rejection of the substance and allergic reactions;
- In just one procedure, it will be possible to obtain a rejuvenating effect that lasts a long time;
- This method is completely safe and painless, since it is carried out with a syringe that injects a certain amount of acid into the skin of the face;
- Since this method is carried out with a syringe, the restoration of the skin passes quite quickly – in just 3-5 hours;
- As a result, the skin becomes taut, smooth, without wrinkles, and also acquires an even shade;
- When the procedure is carried out correctly, it is possible to make the outline of the eyes and lips more clear.
However, there are also disadvantages to this method, they are the following:
- When injections are incorrectly used, yellowing of the skin, red spots, edema, allergy, inflammation of various types are observed;
- With non-observance of hygiene of the face, protrusions and embolism of the vessels appear over time.
However, these shortcomings are rare, so do not be afraid of contour plastics, because if you find a good specialist, this procedure will be quick and without any unwanted consequences.
Important: The procedure for contour plastics is not expensive, which is one of its benefits. Moreover, it provides not only external improvement of the skin but also its cellular regeneration.
Due to its good digestibility and hypoallergenicity, fillers are usually well tolerated by the body. The active substance enters intracellularly and begins to act as soon as possible:
- deeply moisturizes the skin at the puncture site and around it;
- saturates the cells with oxygen;
- launches natural processes of synthesis of substances necessary for the body – collagen and elastin;
- removes accumulated toxins from the cells;
- Gradually, the color of the face and its relief are leveled;
- increases the elasticity of the skin;
- the pigmentation disappears;
- The oval of the face, lips and cheekbones acquire more distinct forms.
- in the nasolabial fold an injection is made
The stability of the effect depends on such factors as:
- age of the patient;
- general skin condition;
- presence of bad habits: smoking, frequent use of alcohol;
- level of exposure to stress factors;
- quality of habitat;
- way of life, nutrition;
Important: Contour plastic, carried out with the help of natural preparations, will last for 6 months to 1 year. Over time, the action is neutralized, and the course of therapy will have to be updated.
As a result of the effects of injections on the epidermis, microtraumas are formed on it, which quickly heal and do not bring the patient discomfort. A slight swelling in the puncture site may also occur. In addition, the appearance of small hematomas and redness, which within a few days after the session completely disappear.
However, in some cases, the following side effects may occur:
- extensive inflammation, infectious infections of the deep layers of the epidermis;
- formation of fibroids;
- deformation of the skin relief;
- appearance of keloid scars.
These side effects can be avoided if you pass a preliminary consultation with a dermatologist and give general tests.
In addition, during the period before and after the procedure, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
- drink at least 2 liters of clean drinking water per day – a prerequisite;
- do not use scrubs, peels for the skin;
- do not attend the gym, avoid strong physical activity;
- don’t visit public pools, baths, and saunas;
- it is forbidden to sunbathe, go to the solarium, take sunbathing;
- carefully monitor the cleanness of the skin, disinfect it with a gentle remedy.
Important: If you have noticed any complications, you should seek medical help. Don’t try to deal with the problem on your own not to worsen the condition.
If you have long wanted to change something in your face, for example, to enlarge your lips, remove folds or wrinkles, but are afraid of operations, then contour face plastic is exactly what you need in such a situation. It has not only a visual effect of rejuvenation and braces, but also nourishes the skin with useful substances, which has a beneficial effect on the body.
Everyone has the right to decide independently what to do with his/her face and body, what procedures to choose to improve the appearance. You are recommended to pay attention to the contour plastics of the face if you want to improve your appearance without surgery.