Climax is a special period in a woman’s life, which is accompanied by the extinction of sexual functions. This occurs against the backdrop of age-related changes in the body. As a rule, this condition occurs at the age of 45-50 and is accompanied by a decrease in hormonal activity of the ovaries and a decrease in the synthesis of estrogens. Treatment of menopause with natural homemade remedies allows not feel the negative impact of the main symptoms of this phenomenon.
- Natural remedy number 1: Red clover
- Natural remedy number 2: Sage
- Natural remedy number 3: Hawthorn
- Natural remedy number 4: Oregano
- Natural remedy number 5: Bee products: Royal jelly, Polen, Bee bread
- Natural remedy number 6: Fresh vegetable juices: Beetroot, cucumber, carrot
- Natural remedy number 7: Soy products
- Top-7 Menopause Symptoms Each Woman Should Know
The composition of red clover is rich in phytoestrogens, which is 10 times more than soy has. These herbal substances help the woman’s body to perform self-regulation during the menopause. In addition, the clover is useful for the health of the heart muscle, respiratory system. It is used for the prevention of the breast cancer.
In addition to phytoestrogens, the clover contains other biologically active substances, and also has an impressive mineral composition: potassium, selenium, magnesium, chromium, phosphorus and other minerals necessary for man. In a glass of red clover, there is more calcium than in the milk.
Useful properties of clover for the body:
- Diuretic, expectorant, astringent;
- Recovers the sexual activity of women during menopause;
- Normalizes sleep and improves well-being;
- Reduces dry skin, restores the protective barrier of mucous membranes;
- Helps reduce hair and nail brittleness.
Recipe: Infusion of red clover
- Take 2 tablespoons of dry herbs,
- pour a glass of boiling water,
- insist in a thermos for 8 hours,
After that filter and take 1/4 cup half an hour before meals on the daily basis until you feel better.
Important: Red clover also contains vitamins and antioxidants, including retinol and vitamin C.
Sage is the best natural remedy for menopause for the treatment of such a symptom as increased sweating. In addition, sage normalizes the activity of the gonads, acts as a rejuvenating agent, strengthens the nervous system
Recipe 1: Sage Juice
Juice from fresh sage leaf medicinal is recommended to get rid of the increased sweating during the menopause. Take 2 tablespoons 3 times a day.
Recipe 2: Sage and valeriana
- Take sage – 3 parts,
- valeriana – 1 part,
- horsetail – 1 part.
- 1 tbsp. of herbal mix should be poured with 1 tbsp. of boiling water,
- insist 30 minutes and drain.
Take half a cup twice a day. This natural remedy will help reduce sweating and reduce hot flashes.
Recipe 3 Tea from sage
Sage tea is effective from the tides in menopause. It is able to reduce sweating as well.
- Take 1 tbsp. of dry sage herbs,
- pour two glasses of boiling water,
- insist and drink like ordinary tea 3 times a day.
Important: The course of treatment is 12-15 days. Break is about 1 – 2 weeks. Then continue the treatment.
In the menopausal period, the heart and the vascular system suffer most. Hawthorn eliminates the fragility of blood vessels and paralyzes free radicals. The therapeutic effect of flavonoids:
- Quercetin remarkably treats disorders of cerebral circulation, cardiac and vascular diseases and supports the elasticity of blood vessels.
- Hyperoside enriches the heart with potassium ions.
- Vitexin enhances vasodilation.
- High content of carotene, vitamin C, pectin and trace elements of manganese, copper, zinc, as well as potassium and iron, calcium and magnesium, and this is not the whole list of remarkable qualities.
Recipe 1: Infusion of hawthorn fruit
- Pour 5 g of hawthorn flowers,
- Take 1 cup of boiling water,
- insist in a thermos for 40 minutes,
- drink 0.5 cup 2-3 times a day for 30 minutes before meals.
The fruit of hawthorn can be replaced by its flowers. This natural remedy for menopause is used to regulate heart rhythm, disrupted in menopause, to improve blood supply to the brain, to avoid tides.
Recipe 2: Tincture of hawthorn flowers
It is helpful for getting rid of flushes to the head and neurosis, which are common for menopause. It is efficient for other manifestations of climacteric syndrome as well. It is recommended to drink the tincture of hawthorn 40 drops 3 times a day. For its preparation, you need to do the following:
- Take fresh fruits or flowers,
- Pour them with a double amount of 95% alcohol,
- Infuse for 14 days.
Recipe 3: Hawthorn plus the collection of herbs
- Take the flowers of hawthorn,
- Add grass motherwort, grass weed and chamomile flowers in a ratio of 4: 4: 4: 1,
- Take 1 tbsp of the mixture for 1 cup of boiling water
Drink three times a day. This simple natural remedy for the menopause will quickly cope with all of its symptoms.
Important: Fruits of hawthorn have a sedative effect, stabilizes the level of cholesterol, prevents the formation of atherosclerotic deposits, normalize sleep, reduce excitability, eliminate headache and dizziness.
Tea from oregano is able to cope with strong tides. This remedy has a calming effect on the psyche and helps to reduce bleeding.
Recipe 1: Oregano Tea
- Take a couple of tablespoons of dry herbs
- Place them in a thermos bottle
- Add 500 ml of boiling water.
After 4 hours, the infusion will be ready, and the drug can be taken orally.
Tea should be drunk three times a day before meals. Drink it until the negative symptoms disappear.
Recipe 2: Oregano and boron uterus
Also, high efficiency is provided by the boron uterus, which can be mixed with oregano. To prepare a useful product, it is recommended to:
- Take 1 tablespoon of these herbs,
- add a couple of glasses of boiling water,
- leave for 2 hours to insist.
When the product is ready, you need to drink it for 3 hours.
Important: Thanks to the regular use of oregano, it is possible to prolong the ovaries in the case of early menopause and normalize the cycle.
Bee products have a multifaceted effect on the body, regulate the functions of the digestive, endocrine, genitourinary and nervous systems. The activity of these systems is associated with the reproductive system of a woman, therefore during menopause can be violated.
Treatment of menopause with the use of royal jelly, honey and bee bread effectively removes the nerve symptoms of menopause, normalizing sleep and relieving fatigue, stabilizes mood and appetite, removes vegetative disorders.
Royal jelly is a constant component of the ration of the queen bee, thanks to which the regulation of its reproductive function is carried out. Feeding exclusively on royal jelly, the queen bee lays several thousand eggs daily for 7 years. After the death of the uterus, any young bee can turn into the uterus if it is fed with royal jelly.
Royal jelly is extracted during the breeding season of bees. It can be purchased from beekeepers from the middle of May to the end of July. The course of admission – two months, is carried out during the breeding season of bees, so that there is always a fresh substance at hand. Take it in the morning and in the evening for two or three capsules. When the breeding season ends and fresh royal jelly disappears, you can use pollen and bee bread.
Pollen has the following benefits:
- stimulates the processes of hematopoiesis,
- raises hemoglobin in the blood
- and replenishes the lack of sodium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper and other minerals.
- has immunomodulatory properties,
- rejuvenates the skin
- and stimulates the synthesis of collagen, which slows down strongly during the menopause.
Bee bread with prolonged use strengthens immunity, stimulates regeneration processes and normalizes metabolism. In addition, it is rich in amino acids and fatty acids, including indispensable acids, increases resistance to stress and relieves nervousness.
Recipe: Bee bread/ Pollen + Honey
- Take 20 grams of bee bread or pollen,
- Mix either pollen or bee bread with honey,
- Take this mix on the daily basis until the symptoms disappear.
Important: Royal jelly is also useful for restoring the hormonal regulation of the reproductive system in women. It is used to relieve the condition of painful menstruation, as well as during menopause, to relieve tides and remove neurological symptoms.
Fresh vegetables contain fiber and pectic substances that stimulate the digestive system and cleanse the intestines, removing toxins and toxins from it. But in order fresh vegetables in large quantities to be safe for the body, it is necessary to use only natural ones, which do not contain nitrates and herbicides.
Vegetables grown in your own garden can be safely consumed as you can be assured of their quality. It is useful to gnaw fresh carrots – it contributes to the mechanical cleaning of the teeth and stimulates blood circulation in the gums, constantly prepare salads from fresh cucumbers, celery, parsley. However, the vegetables that you buy on the market, accumulate nitrates, herbicides and other substances that stimulate their growth and destroy pests. Many of these substances are toxic to the body and are carcinogenic, so they can harm your health. If you use only the juice of fresh vegetables, all toxic substances remain in the cake, and vitamins, minerals, phytoncides and phytoestrogens remain. In addition, juice can be drunk much more, getting useful substances in increased concentration. In the composition of the juice, biologically useful components are easier to digest by the digestive system, so that vegetable juices can be consumed even by people weakened by the disease.
Juices of fresh vegetables have the following benefits:
- They contain vitamins and antioxidants;
- restore the balance of minerals in the body;
- phytoestrogens in their composition help the female body to soften the manifestations of menopause;
- Organic acids, which are found in beet, carrot and cucumber juices, dilute blood, strengthen the cardiovascular system. Beetroot is rich in iron, necessary for the synthesis of red blood cells – red blood cells.
For example, cucumber juice has a mild diuretic effect, restores the acid-base balance of the body. Bones of women in menopause are particularly vulnerable due to a violation of calcium metabolism. Celery contains the optimal ratio of calcium to sodium, making it digestible for the body. Thus, calcium salts do not settle on the walls of the vessels, but restore the strength of the musculoskeletal system.
Recipe 1: Carrot+Celery+Spinach+Parsley
- Take 7 parts of carrots,
- 4 parts of celery,
- 3 parts of spinach
- and 2 parts of parsley,
- rinse well and load into a juicer.
The resulting mixture is distributed for the whole day: you need to drink half a cup of juice twenty minutes before eating. It is necessary to get used to this juice gradually – it can be drunk without danger to health up to liter in day, but only if during the first reception you have not felt discomfort in a stomach or deterioration of state of health. Increase the dose of a single dose to one glass should be no less than a week.
The duration of the course is a month, after which you need to make a two-week break and, if necessary, continue the treatment.
Recipe 2: Cucumber+Carrot+Beet
- Mix freshly squeezed juices of cucumber, carrots and beets in a ratio of 3: 10: 3, respectively.
- Take the remedy in the dose of three tablespoons twenty minutes before meals, gradually increasing the dose of a single dose to half a glass three times a day.
Important: If you experience discomfort, nausea or dizziness, even after a small amount of the mixture, start with 1 tablespoon at a time. You can also reduce the amount of beet juice in proportion to one part.
Scientists from the United States managed to prove: the use of soy products during menopause helps to fight one of its main symptoms – hot flashes.
Two portions of soybeans a day reduce the severity of menopause symptoms by 26%, researchers concluded, analyzing 19 works on the relationship of soy products with manifestations of menopause in women.
Most likely, the benefits of soy for women can be explained by the content in it of isoflavones – chemicals that act like female sex hormones, estrogens. 54 milligrams of soy isoflavones a day for 6 weeks reduce the amount of hot flashes by 20.6%, and their severity – by 26%. The longer a woman consumes soy, the stronger the effect is.
The most active component of soy, which provides its estrogenic action – the equinus, which is formed as a result of transformations of isoflavone, daidzein resembles estradiol.
Recipe: Sprouted Soy
- sprouted soy beans – 400 gr;
- rukola – 200 gr;
- fresh cucumber – 2-3 pieces;
- Sesame, olive oil, soy sauce – To taste
Sort out soybean seedlings, thoroughly wash them under water and blanch for 4-5 minutes. Cut fresh cucumber into thin straws and add to soybean sprouts. Rinse, dry and add to salad. Add sesame, butter and soy sauce.
Important: A gram of soy protein and traditional soy products contain about 2.5 milligrams of isoflavones. Thus, two glasses of soy milk or 30 grams of tofu are the source of 50 milligrams of this substance that can alleviate the suffering of women during menopause.
How does the menopause begin? This issue is of concern to many women. This condition is characterized by the following symptoms:
The main sign of the approaching menopause. This condition is characterized by the appearance of intense heat in the upper part of the body, which is accompanied by hyperemia of the face and neck. Typically, tides last at most 1 minute, but the frequency and severity is individual.
It is another common symptom of menopause. During this period it is difficult for a woman to fall asleep. Most often, night tides are the cause of sleep disturbance.
It is difficult to relax, constantly there are negative emotions and even depression. Also, during the menopause, there is a risk of migraine – sharp bouts of severe headache, which is located in the temples and frontal zone.
Changes in mood, anxiety, tension
Many women face emotional fluctuations. Some feel discomfort in the throat. Sometimes there are even panic attacks.
Many women with menopause come across absentmindedness and forgetfulness. The appearance of such symptoms is due to hormonal changes in the body.
The feeling of dryness and itching in the vagina
A violation of the balance of hormones leads to changes in the sexual organs. First of all, this process provokes a thinning of the vaginal mucosa and a decrease in the production of natural lubricant. As a consequence, there is a feeling of dryness and itching. These symptoms build up during sex and can even cause pain in the lower abdomen.
Frequent urge to urinate, urinary incontinence
This sign may indicate the onset of menopause. Its appearance suggests a decrease in the number of hormones responsible for maintaining the tone of the bladder.