Everyone knows that in order to be beautiful we need to take care of our body, hair and face. Very important is proper nutrition, drinking water and consuming vitamins and minerals. It is important to understand that external beauty depends a lot on internal beauty. Now we will talk about external beauty. We know how important it is for woman to be attractive, slim and beautiful. Such women are example to follow. We all try to prolong natural beauty of face and body. Common mistake is to think that in order to have beautiful and young skin you need to spend a lot of money. Homemade beauty recipes are affordable and very healthy way to keep your skin, face and body young and beautiful.
In order to keep skin soft and gentle we use variety of scrubs, oils, gels, etc. Scrubs are great for skin and even hair. We will talk about recipes of salt scrub which we can prepare at home. Such scrubs are fast and simple homemade remedies against oily skin, stretch marks, cellulite and other skin problems.
- The first recipe: Against pimples
- The second recipe: Against cellulite
- The third recipe: Exfoliating scrub
- The fourth recipe: Slimming scrub
- The fifth recipe: Against stretch marks
- The sixth recipe: Hair recovery
This homemade recipe is great solution of pimples problem on the face. This remedy is recommended only for people with oily skin. Such scrub should be used heavily on the areas of oily skin: forehead, nose, side of the nose, chin and cheeks. This scrub is also recommended against acne.
- Mix in equal proportions sea salt with the baking soda. Usually 1 teaspoon of each product is enough for one scrub procedure.
- Add to this mixture quite a bit of clean cool water.
- Even better if instead of water you will use freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- After adding water ingredients should be wet.
- Take a cotton swab and deep it into mixture.
- Using cotton swab with massaging movements scrub your face, especially areas of oily skin.
This scrubbing procedure should be performed immediately after cleansing. Always wash off your cosmetics before the procedure. The scrubbing procedure should be very pleasant. Do not press too much and feel every your movement. As soon as you feel something unpleasant immediately stop the procedure and wash your face. Actually it is not bad to use scrub on the neck and even shoulders if you have problems with oily skin on these areas.
Some prefer this procedure after hot relaxing bath. After bath all pores are open and scrubbing will give better results. Such procedure will not take more than 5 minutes but will provide you result better than expensive treatments in beauty salons.
Advice: Moisturize skin after scrubbing. It is very refreshing for your skin to implement your day or night cream every time after scrub.
This homemade treatment is perfect method of getting rid of cellulite. Everyone thinks that only fat people are facing this skin problem however thin people can struggle with it as well. There are plenty of reasons why cellulite appear: tragic results of unhealthy diet, gaining weight, etc. No matter what caused cellulite you should fight with it from inside and outside. Salt scrub is great remedy against cellulite which you can use at home. Result of such scrub if used regularly sometimes is better than results of expensive procedures in beauty salons.
- You will need: sea salt, grinded black pepper and olive oil.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of black pepper (it should be in small pieces) with 1 tablespoon of sea salt (also should be in small pieces) and 1 tablespoon of olive or any vegetable oil you have at home.
- Apply to the problem areas (usually legs, hips and sometimes stomach).
- Hold it 5-15 minutes.
- With massaging movements rinse it with warm water from your skin.
- Massage should continue for 5-10 minutes.
This scrub combined with regular physical activity is great anti-cellulite treatment. Additionally to cellulite removal your skin will get tight and will look young and fresh. Regular scrubbing will cleanse skin and return its beauty and health. Studies of dermatologist show that cells which form upper layer of our skin live only 30-35 days. If these cells are not pilled off they cause various skin issues. Basically regular anti-cellulite scrubbing will provide clean skin, improve blood circulation and keep your body young and attractive without huge expenses.
Advice: Do not use salt scrubs if you have any skin irritation, wounds or scares.
Consuming sea salt and using it in different home remedies is incredibly smart choice. Sea salt can be found nowadays in any shop, supermarket or pharmacy. Every cosmetic store has wide diversity of sea salt containing products. In order to prepare homemade exfoliating scrub we will need clean sea salt without additives.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of honey with 1 tablespoon of sea salt.
- If your skin is dry you can add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Stir all the ingredients very well.
- Apply scrub on the clean skin. While applying do massaging movements.
- Leave salt and honey scrub for 5 minutes on the skin.
- Rinse scrub under the warm shower.
This simple scrub with only 2-3 components is perfect for hot tub or sauna. This skin cleansing procedure will exfoliate and nourish your skin. Scrub acts in such a way that by improving circulation in the skin you can get rid of excess fluid in problematic areas. It will lead to slimming exactly where we like it to happen.
Advice: As honey is quite sticky make sure you completely wash it off. Sometimes after this procedure you will need to wash whole bathroom. That is why it is better to use this scrub in sauna.
Today every second girl is trying to lose weight starting from the age of 14-16. Cellulite comes together with extra weight. No need to struggle with drugs or diets in order to get rid of excessive weight. Try proper nutrition, physical activity and scrubbing. Sea salt scrub can help to get rid of few centimeters on your hips and make cellulite less visible or completely gone. This homemade remedy saved money and time to thousands of women all over the world.
- Mix in the bowl 5 tablespoons of sea salt, blended with peel in blender 1 grapefruit and 1 tablespoon of olive or sesame oil.
- Use this scrub while you are taking a shower.
- Put scrub on the problem areas of your body.
- Massage your problem areas with scrub for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse scrub with warm water.
- Moisturize your skin after scrubbing.
If you do not have grapefruit you can use instead mix of 1 orange and half of lemon. Always blend them in skins. Crust has many essential oils and effect is way better when crust is in the scrub.
This scrub can be used during the whole year. However sea salt scrubs are highly recommended during the summer. Skin during summer months is getting greasy and sweaty very quickly. Usual shower gel will never provide such effect of cleansing as scrub.
Advice: Layer of dead cells of skin prevent us to get perfect suntan. For beautiful tan always scrub your skin before first visit to the beach. The same advice is applicable to artificial bronzers.
Stretch marks are small scars of the skin which do not cause discomfort but make women upset because of their appearance. Stretch marks appear for different reasons. Among reasons we can name: hormonal nature, weight gain (or opposite weight loss), pregnancy, breast-feeding, regular exercise and others. Trying to remove stretch marks you can spend a lot of time and money without any results. That is why we recommend inexpensive but effective way to make them invisible.
Sugar and salt scrub will make stretch marks less visible and also helps to get rid of cellulite. In order to prepare this incredible scrub you will need: sugar, salt and oil. Take 250 grams of sugar and add 250 grams of sea salt. Pour it with 100 ml of olive oil. Mix everything properly and your scrub is ready. No need to use whole portion at once. You can prepare scrub and put it into container from used cream. Such portion is enough for the whole week if you will use it once a day while showering.
Advice: In order to get rid of cellulite completely and make stretch marks almost invisible continue scrubbing regularly for few months.
Hair is very important part of our appearance. Those who at least few times tried sea salt scrub for hair will confirm that it is incredible way to make hair shiny and healthy. Some might be very skeptical and even can be afraid of using sea salt on the hair. Try this homemade scrub once and your opinion will change forever.
You can use just sea salt or mix it with yogurt. If you want very gentle scrub use sea salt with yogurt. If you have sensitive scalp you should also use sea salt scrub with yogurt.
Reasons to use salt scrub for hair:
- If you have increased fat content of your hair follicles salt scrub will solve this problem. Salt can be left on the hair roots as mask for this purpose.
- Salt provides incredible exfoliating effect. Make massage with salt and you will increase blood flow to the hair roots. In such a way you will strengthen hair roots and encourage hair growth.
If you want to give it a try take a bit of salt and start slightly massaging your scalp. Salt does not cause any discomfort. It is quickly dissolved with water and doesn’t hurt the scalp. In order to make scrub for hair even more useful you can add 2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil.
The only situation when salt scrub can cause unpleasant sensations is when you have some scares or wounds on the scalp. In order to avoid such situation ask someone to have a look at your head before the procedure. Sometimes comb can cause slight scratches. If you have dyed hair you should keep in mind that salt scrubs very quickly wash out coloring pigments. Peeling with salt if not recommended for hair more often than 1-2 times a week. More frequent use can cause scalp irritation and very dry hair.
Advice: Do not use this scrub if you have dry scalp or weak and damaged hair.