It is known that 50-55% of our health depends on ourselves, if to be more exact, our way of life. The environment has consolidated its impact on health at around 20%. From the genetic predisposition, our precious health depends on 18-20%, and only 8-10% on the state health system.
A healthy lifestyle and its components, or more precisely, a detailed consideration of them, carry in themselves all the knowledge we need, which will undoubtedly help in the formation of not only strong health, but also a strong personality. Let’s have a look at the most important components of the healthy lifestyle.
- Component number 1: High-Quality Nutrition
- Component number 2: Regular physical activity
- Component number 3: Avoidance of smoking and drinking much alcohol
- Component number 4: Good rest
- Component number 5: Positive thinking
Component number 1: High-Quality Nutrition
Today we are more committed to making food preparation quick and convenient, and less care for its freshness. And with such nutrition, in the body there may easily be a deficit of some vitamins, minerals or other nutrients that form a well-balanced diet.
Proper nutrition and healthy food implies regularity, the right amount and the ratio of substances entering the body:
All this is a pledge of beauty, longevity, health. Accordingly, the lack or excess of some of the elements provokes various diseases, accelerates the aging process, adversely affects the body as a whole.
Benefits of Balanced Nutrition:
- Helps to get rid of many diseases or prevent them;
- Stabilizes weight without too much effort;
- Restores physical and intellectual energy.
How to eat properly?
To be able to eat right, you need to make an effort. It is important to get the necessary knowledge and use it. For example, you can explore: different concepts, theories, nutrition programs. Having learned about the pros and cons, the consequences, after reading the reviews, you can choose the best option for yourself. Take into account the benefit and harm of certain food products, the right technologies of cooking will allow you to save more useful substances in foods. The most suitable can be called that food, which is chosen individually for a person, taking into account all his individual features.
The system of proper nutrition is the real basis of the overall healthy state of the body, excellent mood and external attractiveness, which cannot be replaced by any make-up. If you adhere to the elementary rules of the proper nutrition, most diseases will bypass you, and cheerfulness of spirit and energy will never run out.
15 main principles of the healthy nutrition:
- Eat when you start experiencing hunger;
- it is good to chew each piece of food properly;
- eat in small pieces;
- eat in peace;
- concentrate while eating on the process;
- eat sitting;
- limit the menu of one reception to 4 dishes maximum;
- divide your daily ration into 4-5 small meals instead of 2-3 large meals;
- actively move throughout the day;
- do not drink down food or drink directly after eating;
- the main volume of food eaten – at dinner;
- eat freshly prepared food;
- eat natural food;
- do not use (or minimize the use) of harmful products (mayonnaise, ketchup, fast food, alcohol, etc.);
- eat more fiber – fresh fruits and vegetables.
The balance of nutrition, in the first place, reflects the adequacy of the calorie content of food to how much energy a person spends, how actively he moves. Snacking on protein bars is a great way to keep energy high throughout the day. Changing the balance of the main components of food (carbohydrates, proteins and fats), you can build a diet of proper nutrition. An important role in the menu of healthy nutrition is played by natural, original compatibility of products.
Important: The result of healthy nutrition is good health, which promotes an excellent state of health, a beautiful appearance and achievement of the goals set in life.
Component number 2: Regular physical activity
The most important aspect in this case is regularity. When doing physical exercises, the main thing is regularity.
The advantages of regular exercise:
- keep the muscles and spine in a tone,
- give self-confidence,
- soothe and energize.
The most difficult thing in this case is to start regular physical activity. However, learning more about pros you can get you will be more enthusiastic:
- A sufficient level of motor activity is absolutely necessary to maintain good health. The performance of a certain number of exercises is also extremely important for maintaining the physical form.
- Daily exercise using equipment such as a rebounder helps to reduce excess body weight and, thus, contribute to lowering blood pressure and improving blood circulation. A set of physical exercises designed to burn excess calories and a moderate but full-fledged and healthy diet will undoubtedly help you prevent obesity.
- As is known, after thirty years a natural and gradual decrease in the metabolic rate occurs in a person. Regular exercise slows down this process, also helps you stay more productive and energetic during the day. Performing a 30-minute training session every morning will give you the opportunity to feel fresh and full of energy throughout the day.
- Regular physical exercises promote the growth and strengthening of bones and tissues of the body, increasing their density. Thus, physical exertion is an effective way to reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Important:Numerous studies have repeatedly shown that people who have daily physical activity live longer than those who ignore sports in general.
Component number 3: Avoidance of smoking and drinking much alcohol
The use of alcohol, nicotine, excessive sun exposure, stress and a polluted environment are just a few of the harmful factors, which are the reasons of stress for our bodies.
Statistics say that it is because of alcoholism that every third person dies in the world. This is impressive – but worst of all, it’s easy to get hooked on this bad habit. A harmful habit of drinking is formed in a person from a young age – the traditions of regular drinking on holidays and during meetings with friends have become firmly established. And it starts, it seems, harmlessly, but over time this bad habit begins, like a snowball, to gain momentum – and in time it simply becomes impossible to stop. A person faces numerous problems:
- liver suffers very badly,
- the functioning of cardiovascular system is disrupted,
- behavior changes becoming more aggressive.
Day by day he feels worse and worse – but nothing can be done about it for the simple reason that the dependence was formed at the physiological level. This leads to serious illnesses and, with special neglect, to lethal consequences.
Another very dangerous habit, which can not only harm human health, but also cause death. It all starts, it seems, harmless – a person just starts smoking sometimes to relieve stress, relax and so on. He believes his habit is one hundred percent innocuous, he is sure he can quit at any moment. But, unfortunately, he is very much mistaken. Gradually, he cannot quit – although, it would seem, it would be desirable. But the dependence has already arisen. And then all the harm that cigarettes can bring a person comes into force. They contain thousands (without exaggeration) of various substances that affect the body. The heaviest of them settle in the lungs and remain there. Very often smoking leads to cancer because of the high content of carcinogenic substances in tobacco.
Important: Do not overdo with anything, try to control your behavior and keep track of what you do, consciously or subconsciously. Then no particularly harmful consequences for your health will not arise and you can continue to live without any restrictions. One glass of champagne or wine won’t do any harm if you drink it celebrating a birthday party.
Component number 4: Good rest
Our body needs relaxation, rest and sleep. Most people need 7-9 hours to sleep on a daily basis. Full rest and sleep contributes to physical, mental and emotional health. Insufficient rest can lead to a number of problems, including sexual ones for which we recommend these supplements which boost your testosterone levels.
It is highly desirable to radically change the flow of the sensations obtained in order to obtain a proper rest. For example, for a city dweller it will be useful for a while to move farther from the city, to the countryside, to the sea, to the mountains, etc. This will relieve certain centers of the brain and provide them with rest.
It is important to understand that, in addition to short-term fatigue, there is an even more dangerous long-term fatigue for a person. It occurs when the uniform effect of the environment tends to accumulate for months or even years. And if the symptoms of short-term fatigue are always more or less understandable for a person – he is tired, wants to sleep and he is able to respond adequately to them, the symptoms of long-term fatigue often remain incomprehensible. It can increase irritability, indifference and apathy.
A full-fledged healthy sleep can help get rid of many ailments, prevent the development of various diseases:
- cardiovascular diseases,
- depressions, stresses.
How important is it to to have enough sleep?
- Positive impact on the nervous system: The importance of sleep for the health of the nervous system is also difficult to overestimate. Long sleep throughout the day improves memory and is able to concentrate attention. Its lack negatively affects emotional health, causes stress, irritability, deep depression. The negative impact of lack of sleep is easiest to notice on a child who becomes very restless. But in a similar way, this affects adults, but they are already used to controlling their emotions.
- Weight regulator: Enough sleep is a kind of weight control lever, protection from health risks associated with obesity. If a person does not sleep the prescribed 7-8 hours every night – the metabolic processes in the body slow down. Lack of sleep can dramatically worsen appetite, raise the level of the hormone associated with hunger, leading to weight gain.
- Prevents cardiovascular problems: As you know, lack of sleep, especially prolonged, can cause inflammation of internal organs and increased stress, so the risk of cardiovascular diseases, including hypertension and heart disease, is not ruled out.
- Decreases the risk of colds and infections: Bad sleep leads to a violation of the immune system, increases the risk of colds, flu and other viral or bacterial infections.
Important: If a person does not manage to get a normal sleep, then he puts his health at risk.
Component number 5: Positive thinking
The human brain is the organ that controls the entire life activity of a person, both on the physical and mental level. The thinking of a person is also the work of the brain. In the human body, everything is interconnected – both physical and mental. No wonder they say: “In a healthy body – a healthy mind.” But the reverse is also true: “With a healthy spirit, a healthy body”. Almost everyone has a lot of confirmations among friends and relatives, and the mass media report about amazing cases of healing in a completely hopeless situation, as well as about overcoming the most difficult problems by ordinary people. They heal themselves by their strength of spirit, a positive focus on overcoming health problems.
And indeed, a person’s life is determined by the direction of his thinking. If he is accustomed to suffer all the time from illnesses, from bad relations with others and quietly submits to fate on the principle of “What can I do?” Or, worse, “What am I doing?”. Or maybe he does not submit, but also is indignant: “How is that? Why do I have nothing but illness and misfortune? “. It is very important to keep track of your thoughts and adjust yourself to a positive-active life position.
Start thinking positively today saying yourself:
- Today I will begin to improve my health.
- I will follow my diet, eat less harmful food, drink more water,
- I’ll exercise and walk more.
- I will try to devote more time to rest. Since it is difficult to be in a good mood and think positively if your energy reserves are running out and you are in an irritated state.
Important: Don’t underestimate the importance of your way of thinking and you will be able to improve your health quite easily and naturally preventing many diseases that can be caused by stress.